FESARTA TRANSIST Bureau starts to take Traction
Monday, 18th November 2019
The newly formed FESARTA TRANSIST Bureau is starting to take traction since being launched during Transport Month in October. Several Transporters mostly large prominent fleets from Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa have already joined with some large fleets in Zambia also expected to join soon.
“We utilise the services offered by the FESARTA TRANSIST Bureau to assist with any transport-related issues our company has in South Africa. On every occasion, problems have been resolved quickly, efficiently and effectively. We will continue to use FESARTA’s and TRANSIST’s services as and when required.” – Adrian Chant, Alro Transport, Zimbabwe.
The services which include assistance with harassment and corrupt activities from law enforcement agencies, the overturning dubious fines incorrectly issued by traffic police and having them cancelled before they reach the courts to assistance with delays at all regional border posts in Southern and East Africa, plus a host of other subsidiary services, has been extended to include a National Fleet Assist service that covers the entire South Africa. This service includes the following:
- A 24-hour emergency roadside Mechanical, Auto-Electrical, Towing/Recovery and Weigh-Bridge services
- Tyre repairs and replacement on all makes and models
- Driver accommodation and driver loans are more services on offer by National Fleet Assist
FESARTA has also partnered with a Forensic Investigator to combat transport related crime such as Truck hijackings, recovery of stolen vehicle and cargo and investigations into diesel theft.
Future services will include a Driver/Transporter Android Phone App to locate Certified Secure Truck Parks and roadside assistance services such as National Fleet Assist.
Membership Fees to join are designed to sort all sizes of fleets from the 1-10 truck operator to the large fleets in excess of 200 vehicles and are shown below.
Fees and Charges
The retainer fee structure for transporters is based on the number of trucks or prime movers in the fleet and NRTA members will receive preferential service and a 10-percent discount on the fees.
- 1-10 truck operators are R250 per truck per annum with a minimum charge of R2 500 per annum
- 11-30 trucks R225 per truck per annum – minimum fee of R2 725 and maximum fee of R6 750 per annum
- 31-50 trucks R200 per truck per annum - minimum fee of R6 975 and maximum fee of R10 000 per annum
- 51-150 trucks R150 per truck per annum - minimum fee of R10 150 and maximum fee of R15 000 per annum
- 151 plus trucks R100 per truck per annum - minimum fee of R15 100 and maximum dependent on number of trucks in the fleet
For more information contact Mike Fitzmaurice on mobile +27 60 978 7848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact Kelly John Barnet on mobile +27 82 456 5033 or email@example.com